- Inertiacart is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet.
- There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When information is needed, we shall let you know, at the time of collection, the purpose of collecting such information. Usually, we require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a more customised service. We shall not retain the information for longer than it is required. We do not collect your “sensitive personal data or information” as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and we strongly urge you not to disclose such information on this site or share such information with other users through this site. When submitting your personal information to us, you represent to us that such information is true, accurate and current in all respects, and you grant your unconditional consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal information. You may review the information provided by you at all times and also update the same to ensure that it is accurate. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by us for the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness of any information provided by you.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by Karnataka courts.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized Inertiacart personnel. Though all measures have been taken to ensure the safety and security of your information you will appreciate that there could be instances beyond our control which could result in unwarranted disclosure of your personal information and you fully understand the risks associated with disclosure of personal information on such forum.
- Other uses of your personal information
We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you or follow the unsubscription process as detailed in the SMS. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
- No Compulsion to provide personal information
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information.
- Third Parties and Links
- You hereby consent to your information being disclosed to a third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure or to comply with any applicable law and transfer of such information for certain commercial or business purposes. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the manner as provided herein, please do not use the site.
- Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can mail to [email protected] .
- Other Links to website:
- The access and use of this site is provided to you on the condition that you accept all the terms and conditions contained herein in their entirety without modifications or reservation of any kind.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our Bangalore address or by emailing us at [email protected].